Then the kids had a dance off. Hilarious!!
It was serious stuff!
It even had a little break dancing!
It was so much fun, I think we will have to do it again next year! Thanks everyone for coming.
Now on to the missing tooth. As I told you earlier Tyson's front tooth was loose. Well, it was just barely hanging on so I kept checking on it. This is his fourth tooth he has lost and so far we have seen zero after they came out. I was determined to keep this one. But yesterday afternoon out walks Tyson with a huge gap! This is our conversation. Me: "Tyson, where is your tooth?" Tyson: "I lost it." Seriously another one gone! He must swallow them. So we wrote yet another note to the Tooth Fairy and luckily she isn't holding it against him because she still brought him money!
I swear it looks like more than one tooth fell out, but it was only one. I guess it is a good thing to have the space for the giant tooth getting ready to come in.
No comments:
Post a Comment