There is something about having two boys, one 6 and one 2, that makes taking pictures at Christmas virtually impossible. I do it every year. I take my camera with such good intentions of taking more pictures than I did last year. And yet again I failed. The celebrations start slow and end with a bang at my sister Kelli's house for the Baldus side. I did pretty well on Christmas Eve, so-so at the Lundstrom side, and zero at the Baldus side. Pathetic! But the boys were so into it this year. Tyson was so excited for Santa to come with his Dora Dollhouse. (yep, my 6 year old boy wanted a Dora Dollhouse and he got it, judge if you want but he loves it!) Charlie opened his presents in the exact opposite way you would think. I expected him to tear into them with all the craziness he possesses. But he went slow and steady and was just so excited for everything that he opened. It was a great Christmas! Here are a few pictures I did take.

Charlie LOVED Santa! He kept screaming "Hi Santa!" and giving him hug after hug. It was cute!
Cousin Love!
Braydon just goes with the flow!
2 comments:
Who am I to judge one of Morgan's favorite movies is Cars and she loves to play with all of her cars and she uses cups with trucks and dinosaurs on them and loves it all! Then she turns around and wants to be a princess and use her pom poms, I say let them do whatever makes them happy!
Charlie's "hugs" make me laugh!
Post a Comment