Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Did It!

I am so proud of myself today.  I let Charlie eat a bowl of Macaroni and Cheese all by himself!  Seriously, this is REALLY hard for me.  I think that Tyson was about 4 before I let him do it.  I might be exaggerating a little bit, but really I hate messes like this.  I don't do art projects, play with play dough, paint, or anything that is going to make a mushy mess with the kids.  I know this is not being a good mom, so I am really trying to do better.  Also, Charlie wants to feed himself and I know this is a good thing for him.  He is very stubborn too so he is currently not allowing me to feed him.  So as all "normal" parents do, I stripped him down to his diaper, gave him a full bowl of Easy Mac, 2 spoons and a fork (he wouldn't let go of them), and let him go!  (OK so I also had to put a bib on)  Yeah me!

 Here is the proof~






I think he had fun!

3 comments:

The Lundstroms said...

Yay, Charlie! A happy kid is always more fun than a clean one. :)

Tara Rehmeier said...

Way to go, Mom!!!

Joel Lundstrom said...

maybe the problem is the three spoons!