Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

One of the hardest parts of living 5 hours from all of your family is Christmas.  We can't imagine not spending Christmas with our family.  Sometimes mother nature tries to make different plans for us.  This year was that year.  But with a little planning and a lot of driving in not so great weather, we made it back to Iowa and spent Christmas Day with both families.  Morning with the Lundstrom family and afternoon with the Baldus family.  It was probably one of my most favorite Christmas' ever!  Grandkids doubled at the Lundstrom's since last year and the Baldus family has 10 grandkids ranging from 19 to almost 2!  It was so much fun spending time will all our family!

Tyson really got the Christmas thing this year too.  He asked Santa for the Chipmunks movie and could not wait to get it!  We made a gingerbread house, set out cookies for Santa, and even sprinkled food on the lawn for the reindeer.  He finally is singing along to songs and knows every word to Rudolph.  It is so great to hear him singing!  Really it almost makes me cry every time I hear it.  Every present he opened he LOVED and thanked them repeatedly.  It was awesome to see how far he has come since last year.

Charlie is just naughty.



Ava

Braydon




1 comment:

lisaandryanmurphy said...

I love the butt picture! I didn't get to see how that went down. I definitely need a copy of that!