Friday, January 6, 2012

Only Charlie

This child #2 is going to be the death of me.  Seriously, we have had quite a few weeks with him.  He is going through a really bad phase (well, we hope it is just a phase).  He is always getting into something.  Like at Christmas he dedided that a 3 year old that is as big as most 5 year olds should hang out in the baby swing.  Seriously...

Then the other day I was on the phone with a friend for approximately 4 minutes.  Joel was in his office doing something on his computer.  I looked out into the living room as I was hanging up the phone and it seemed a little "smokey".  I walked out to find this...


Baby powder...EVERYWHERE...


I mean EVERYWHERE...and he was so proud...



And being the great mother that I am, instead of yelling, I got the camera!
Only Charlie!

1 comment:

lisaandryanmurphy said...

Good to see Charlie put that baby powder to good use that Grandma got him!