

My nephew Noah came down to Manhattan last year and stayed for a few days by himself. This year his sister Lydia came too. During one of my many trips to Iowa to watch my other nephew Blake play baseball I brought the Hogge's back with me. I had 5 hours in the car with these four kids all by myself. They were awesome, we didn't even stop once! For some reason I only took pictures during our trip to the lake, but I think they turned out pretty good. It is always so fun for Tyson to have his cousins come visit. We just wish they could do it more often. We had so much fun and packed everything in that we could during their short trip. This night we tried the whole camping thing. Lydia, Charlie and I didn't make it the whole night in the tent, but Tyson, Noah, and Joel stayed the whole night! It was so much fun and we can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment