Here we are, the whole family, camping at the lake over the weekend. We decided on a whim on Saturday afternoon to go camping. So again, I put all the laundry, house cleaning, lawn mowing, and yard work (feel free to ask Joel, he will tell you all about it) on hold and packed up and went camping. I wasn't sure that you should take a four month old camping, but he was absolutely wonderful. I think he is going to be an outdoors man. Tyson loved every minute of it and wanted to help every step of the way. Both boys slept through the night, while Joel and I laid awake wondering why we didn't pack the air mattress.
Here we are picking up sticks for firewood. Tyson helping put up the tent. To prove how bad of parents we are Tyson calls this a "church".

It seems like all you do while you are camping is eat. So here we are eating!

We even got to see the fireworks for the Country Stampede. It was great because we could watch the fireworks over the water, but they were far enough away that we didn't hear the boom. (Charlie and the neighbor's dogs were already sleeping.)

And finally, we sleep! What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment